20 June 2014

Sharing Little Pieces


Here at LexiWynn, I get to meet a lot of creative people, as you can imagine.
Sometimes I get to share little pieces of their talent, one of whom is my photographer friend Carrianne (you can check out her links below). Her talent brings out the best in mine so I wanted to share the collaboration. 



This bag is called the "City Tote". It features a rugged waxed canvas bottom and leather accents, including the braided straps (love this upgrade).
Carrianne has such a great eye and I especially love how these photos show off some of the unique decor we have in our showroom.



This small bag is actually a wallet called the "Jodi Wallet" and features removable straps, an exterior pocket, a zipper closure with inside compartments. I love the calming yet fun fabrics on this. 



This is a medium size bucket style purse called the "Hope Tote". I love the buckle hardware on the adjustable strap and practical exterior zipper pocket. The vintage look of the fabric on this bag is one of my favorites!

These are just a sample of the beautiful photographs that bring my bags to life! I am fortunate to be able to be on the receiving end of another's talent. 

Here is the link to Carrianne's blog. Also, you can follow her on facebook to see her amazing photographs!:

1 comment:

  1. I love the work Carrianne does! Yes, we are super fortunate to have such talented friends!

    ReplyDelete