05 June 2012

Design Consultant Spotlight: Carrie Giordano


"I can honestly say that I started my involvement with LexiWynn as an addiction.  I was so excited when I walked into my first party, hosted by now design consultant and friend Jodi Kristopher.  I was in awe at the amazing styles of bags and fabrics in front of me.  I had so much fun playing with fabrics and designing the perfect bag for me…the first of many to come!  It didn’t take long before I had a collection of bags for myself and had given many as gifts!  I couldn’t get enough." 

Just about the time Carrie and her family decided to relocate to the East Coast, Alexa and Seth were beginning to expand the LexiWynn business plan and launch it nationally.  Carrie has told us many times how excited she was about this decision!  Naturally, she was inspired to bring LexiWynn to the East Coast to help Alexa and Seth grow the LexiWynn business.  Carrie says that it has been so much fun watching this fantastic business that started as a hobby in the basement of their home to a nationally known business.  She has had the opportunity to watch Alexa work her magic with her keen eye for design and to hear Seth excitedly discuss the business plan for LexiWynn with passion and drive.  Selfishly of course, she would still have access to these wonderful bags and the creative process and also be able to share them with all of her new friends!

It has been very exciting for us to work with Carrie and to see LexiWynn custom bags on the arms of people in the North East, and it has only just begun!  If you are in the Northeast and would like to experience LexiWynn, feel free to email her at carrie@lexiwynn.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment