02 May 2014

Designing a Bag: Part 1



 This happens A LOT. I come up with a new design and we get requests to make a smaller or larger version. Here is an example of a bag, which dimension-wise, is HUGE. I wish I had a photo of it on a person but it is great duffle bag for an overnight, a gym bag, dance bag or whatever.



Sure enough I started getting requests to make a smaller size. So, after mulling it over for months, I began working on a "purse" version. I did not want the straps to wrap around the bag like they do in the large size. I wanted the bag to be casual but not AS casual. I also wanted there to be a long adjustable strap feature and, like the original size, an outside pocket. Because, a girl loves her outside pocket! Here is the final product:






There are still some tweaks that need to be made but overall, I am happy with the outcome. I think there may be a few inspired gals out there who will be happy as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment